From domestic properties to commercial businesses, we provide a wide range of high quality electrical solutions, installations and repairs. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about emergency electrical repairs.
What are the considerations for choosing the right team for your emergency electrical repairs?
When you’re in need of emergency electrical repair for your domestic property it can be a challenge to find a reliable team. In fact, emergency situations can leave you paying out over the odds, or suffering from a “botched” job, as unscrupulous companies take advantage of the situation. So how can you avoid this? Well, there are a number of things to consider, including:
- Choosing qualified, registered professionals- when choosing any company for electrical work it is essential to ensure that you are choosing a team that is registered and electricians that are fully qualified. Unfortunately, in emergency situations this is something that is often overlooked, leaving you in a vulnerable position. A professional and qualified team will be able to resolve any and all electrical issues using techniques and tools that have been proven to work. They will also be able to identify and resolve any unexpected problems that may arise during the repair process. This is something that untrained and unqualified companies simply cannot offer, and as a result, homeowners often will end up paying out twice, with the incorrect repair work needing to be fixed as well.
- Expected arrival time and speed- in an emergency situation it is crucial that the team you choose will be able to arrive and resolve your issue as soon as possible, and that the team is available 24/7 365 days of the year.
- Customer service- when choosing an electrical team, even in an emergency situation, it can be a good idea to check out previous customer reviews and the company social media profiles. This will give you a good indication of the reliability of the company, as well as the level of professionalism.
Why should you choose Powerhouse Electrical for your emergency electrical repairs?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose our team here at Powerhouse for your emergency electrical repairs. These include:
- NICEIC Approved Contractor- here at Powerhouse Electrical we are NICEIC Approved Contractors. This means that all of our work is protected by the NICEIC Platinum Promise, as well as our own 12-month guarantee. So when you choose us in an emergency situation you don’t need to worry about the quality of our work and you can rest assured that our work conforms to British Standard 7671 (The Wiring Regulations) and Part ‘P’ of the Building Regulations for England and Wales.
- Prompt assistance- another great thing about choosing our team here at Powerhouse Electrical is that we are here for you whenever you need us, 24/7 365 days a year. We aim to respond to any electrical emergency in just 45 minutes, helping to put your mind at rest about the safety of your property and household.
For more information or advice about our electrical services, get in touch with the experts today, here at Powerhouse Electrical.